A high-level course in wine to develop and hone your ability to describe wine accurately and account in detail for the style, quality and price of wines. Immerse yourself in this high-end wine course, ideal for those who work in the wine sector or serious wine enthusiasts.
Over this course we will assist you to develop you analytic tasting skills through a carefully curated series of 82 wine samples.
Upon qualifying students will receive their WSET certification and lapel pin and be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
What we will cover:
• The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
• The key characteristics of the following:
- Still wines of the world
- Sparkling wines of the world
- Fortified wines of the world
• How to make appropriate wine recommendations
• How to taste wines using the WSET level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT)
• Tutored tastings of 82 wines
• Access to WSET’s online classroom
Let's do this!
Interested in doing the course, all you need to do is email:
WSET courses – Vagabond Policy & Procedure